Community Health Services Corporation is now accepting qualified applications for our care facilities in Prairie du Chien, WI for the following positions. Please call to verify openings!
- Dietary Aide at Prairie Maison, full-time or part-time, hours vary, every other weekend and holiday
- RN – The Staff Nurse is responsible for the nursing care of patients/residents during his/her shift.
- LPN – The LPN is responsible for supervising and assisting the nursing care of residents during his/her shift.
- CNA – The Nurse’s Aide is responsible for various patient care activities and related nonprofessional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients.
- Dietary Aide – The Dietary Aide is responsible for assisting the cook in the preparation of food and service of meals. To assist in the cleaning, receiving, and storage of food supplies.
- Housekeeping – The Environmental Services housekeeper cleans and services rooms, baths, lavatories and other resident areas and performs a variety of related duties.
- Houseparent/Tenant Care Assistant – The primary responsibility of a Tenant Care Assistant is to provide personal care assistance to the residents of Bluff Haven and perform related work as required.
If you have questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 608-326-8471. We look forward to hearing from you!