Here are a few tips for helping to make our visits better for our residents following the guidelines given to us by the CDC, CMS and State of Wisconsin.
- Please schedule your visit in advance of the weekend. All scheduled visits will receive priority for screening purposes.
- All visitors will need to be screened prior to visiting.
- Prairie Maison allows two visitors per resident at a time for indoor visits. Please coordinate with your family to schedule your visits.
- Bluff Haven also needs to manage the number of visitors in their facility. Please coordinate your families visits.
- All residents, that are able, may go out with family.
- Depending on the weather, outdoor visits will be encouraged while still practicing infection control guidelines and maintaining social distancing.
- Staff will be available to deliver items to residents should you not have a scheduled visit.
Our residents love visiting with you. Please help us out by scheduling your visit and coordinating with your families.