With mother’s day coming up, we wanted to provide a few tips for helping to make the day better for our residents following the guidelines given to us by the CDC, CMS and State of Wisconsin.
- Please schedule your visit in advance of the weekend. All scheduled visits will receive priority for screening purposes.
- All visitors will need to be screened prior to visiting.
- Prairie Maison allows two visitors per resident at a time for indoor and outdoor visits. Please coordinate with your family to schedule your visits.
- Bluff Haven also needs to manage the number of visitors in their facility. Please coordinate your families visits.
- All residents, that are able, may go out with family.
- Depending on the weather, outdoor visits will be encouraged while still practicing infection control guidelines and maintaining social distancing.
- Staff will be available to deliver items to residents should you not have a scheduled visit.
- Our residents love visiting with you. Please help us out by scheduling your visit and coordinating with your families.
At Community Health Services Corporation, including Prairie Maison and Bluff Haven, the safety and health of our community, including residents and staff, is always of the utmost importance to us. As such, we are taking the concerns associated with the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously. Per recommendations we are requesting no visitors at this time. As a means of communication, we are offering Skype and FaceTime visits. If your loved one is at Prairie Maison please call 608-326-8471 to schedule a time or 608-326-8472 for Bluff Haven residents. Thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation in this matter.