About the Foundation
The Community Health Services Foundation was established in 2017 to bolster the mission of Community Health Services Corporation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that consists of Prairie Maison, Bluff Haven Assisted Living, and LaBatisse Apartments. The Foundation seeks funding sources to support projects supported by Community Health Services Corporation. The Foundation consists of a group of community-minded people who make up the board of directors.
One of the primary purposes of the Foundation is to help sustain further access to long-term care services and to help financial sustainability of all facilities owned by Community Health Services Corporation. The Foundation serves as the gateway for all philanthropy efforts conducted, while also maintaining a complete giving history for donors showing appreciation and recognition of external sources.
The Community Health Services Foundation, through its philanthropic efforts, will support the Community Health Services Corporation’s mission, strategic goals, and values.
Our core values and beliefs include:
- We value our connectivity to the communities we serve
- We believe in using evidence based practice to improve performance and quality care
- We believe in data driven decision making
- We value interdisciplinary perspectives and practice
- We value our independence and ability to be creative
- We value innovation and idea driven solutions
- We value the respect of our associates, customers, and clients
- We value being a respected facility in the community
- We believe in the knowledge, skill, and ability of our associates and the quality of our work
Community Health Services Foundation
Attn: Alesha Erdenberger
720 South Fremont Street
Prairie du Chien, WI 53821